CPS 22 provides specialist information, advice, solutions and systems.
Operating in the Terrestrial & Marine sectors for the Construction, Rail, Energy, Renewables, Maritime and Oil & Gas industries, we can help individuals, innovators, entrepreneurs, SMEs, OEMs and global organisations.
With over 45 years of experience, we particularly welcome difficult technical issues to solve, where information is sparse, systems are complex or new, or expertise is hard to find.
We can undertake the following aspects of Engineering Work:
- Product Innovation – Product Design, Patent Application & Rapid Prototypes.
- System Specification – Sub contract Tenders, Requirements & Performance Assessments.
- Design Approval – Check & Approval hand calculations (boundary conditions, load cases, displacement, stress, fatigue, corrosion, thermal performance), Finite Element Analysis and Orcaflex.
- Product & Process Accreditation – Engineering Procedures ISO 9001 & Third Party Approval.
- Detail Design – Product Design, Material Selection for Onshore & Offshore applications, R&D, 2D Draughting Drawings, 3D Models & FEA Simulation (Siemens NX, Autodesk AutoCAD / Inventor / 3DX MAX / Vault, PTC Creo Parametric, Windchill & Teamcenter).
- System Integration – Mechanical, Hydraulic, Electrical, Control, Software & Transducer.
- Manufacturing – Process & Supplier Selection, Third Party Inspection & Approval.
- Prototype & Production Testing – Confidential, impartial product or system assessments, Technical Readiness Level appraisal.
- Root Cause Analysis – Insurance Investigations, Product Development, Field Failures and In-service issues.
- Project Management – PQQ ITT Reviews, Design Reviews, CAD & PDM advice, Equipment Reviews.
- Sales & Marketing – New Product Development, NPI, HD 3D Images or animation of parts / assemblies / stress analysis.
- Non-Executive Director – Industry Best Practice, Strategy & Vision Development, New Product Introduction, Innovation, Challenge Status Quo .
If you need a specialist part or system, have an innovative idea or just want to know if it can be made, we can help you with our network of local manufacturers in the North East of England.
Click here to see more pictures of the successfully completed & delivered projects which were worked on.
We can undertake the following aspects of Environmental Work:
- Design & Construction Environmental Management Plans
- Code of Construction Practice
- Ecological Advice
- Protected Species Surveys
- Environmental Management Systems ISO 14001
- Ecological Clerk of Works
- Environmental Project Management for Construction Sites
- Interpretation of environmental reports for risk assessment, project implementation and scheduling
- Environmental compliance monitoring
We offer assistance worldwide, for small or large projects and can operate from your site for convenience and security.
Just give us a call to see if we can assist.
Greg Van Hinsbergh BEng CEng MIMechE
+44 (0) 77 89 44 31 88
Suzanne Van Hinsbergh BSc MSc CEnv CIEEM
+44 (0) 77 666 39 888